Sunday, December 20, 2009

School Change




Hey guys! As you know I go to Benjamin Franklin Charter School. Well one night, I couldn't go to sleep so I sat down and my parents asked me if I wanted to swich to a different school. OMG!!! I was excited to be at a different school than I have been going to for my whole life. Although I was sad(I would miss my freinds alot!). There, we got to wear shorts, capris, and tanktops(Idon't wear those. HaHa). At first my teachers were fine but then I discovered a ton of problems with one of my teachers, Ms. Spade. I thought she was really rude and didn't listen to me(one reason to return to my home school). Then there was one boy(eeewww!) that liked me so much he tried to ask me out!! "Big problem buddie, NOT IN TO YOU"! I didn't like any of their curiculim programs and for our Halloween party we watched the Magic School Bus! We're not first-graders! When I got the call telling me that I was excepted back at Ben Franklin, I was happy to be with my freinds again! Finally!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog check out mine!!! Mine is pretty good!!! P.s How do you get those cool backgrounds????

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete