Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beach Trip

Every year me and my family, Dad, Mom, Austin, and Dallin, go to the beach in Oceanside, California. Go California!!! The first days that we are there we wake up early cause we can't help our excitement. We put on our bathing suits and then wait for Grandma to get up so that she can make us breakfast. We can smell bacon and toast being cooked. We run to the kitchen so that we can quickly eat and head to the beach. We have to wait patiently and hold our anxiousness inside. When we finish eating we ask our parents when we can go down (our condo sits right on the beach). When they finally say that we could go, we run as fast as we can and put our feet slightly touching the water (it's cold)! Me, my bros., my cousin and sometimes my uncle go really far out and float on top of the water (very scary)! We let the waves carry us or we float right over them. Lol! Fun! Then at night my family, my grandparents, and all my uncles and aunts get together in one condo. We play lots of games, we bake cookies, watch movies, and play with the little kids. Then when it is almost time to go to our own condos again, me, my dad, my grandpa, and my mom go outside to watch the waves roll in and out. It is peaceful and relaxing looking and hearing the miraculous, sea tub! I think the funnest time of year is when my family goes to Oceanside for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment